There is no doubt that the holidays are a magical time. But they can also be a very expensive time of the year. A great way to save money is to make meaningful gifts from the heart. This Peppermint Foot Soak is made with all natural ingredients and would be a welcomed gift by so many people in your life.
Benefits of Foot Baths
With the stress that becomes part of daily life, we often forget to relax and take care of our bodies.
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
Foot baths are incredible for helping to relieve rheumatic pains and aches, excessive perspiration, revive tired feet (and a tired body in full) and can be a great way to pamper your often forgotten feet.
1. Add 1 cup of epsom salt to a small bowl. Add 10-15 drops of peppermint oil to the salt. Mix well.
2. To add the ‘candy cane’ effect, add 1/3cup of epsom salt followed by 1/3cup of himalayan pink sea salt in a glass Mason Jar. Rotate until you have used a cup of each (6 layers).
3. Store in a dark cool place.
4. Add a tsp to your warm foot bath, and swish around a bit before putting your feet in.
5. Soak feet for 15-20 minutes.
If you are giving this as a holiday gift, write the directions for use on a homemade gift card (steps #3-5) and add a ribbon and candy cane for that extra touch. Save time and double (or more) this recipe to make multiple gifts at once!
Fills 1 two cup wide mouth jar.
DISCLAIMER: By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not use this site!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read the full Rethink Simple disclosure here before using this site.